“Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
I have to tell you, I love my feet – let me count the ways:
- They are beautiful and get me everywhere I need to go.
- I treat them well by having reflexology on a monthly basis.
- I have my toes painted and groomed a few times per month.
- I walk more than 12 miles per week.
- I wear reflexology sandals and yoga sandals.
- I wear yoga toes to keep my toes aligned.
Yes, I wear yoga toes – aren’t they pretty?
With age, the physical body begins to do things I never thought possible.
My toes decided that they were going to cozy up together and (((hug))) themselves to death – together, all at once!
Well, I showed them. I had bunion surgery in 2009.
By 2012, they had enough beautifying. They rebelled by starting to creep ever closer to each other hoping that I wouldn’t notice – but I did.
These “must have” wearables allow me to show-off the cutest sandals on the market without subjecting others to gnarly, disfigured feet.
I’m loving my feet and keeping them fit, beautiful and healthy.
I love my feet, I love my feet, I love my feet! Your feet will love you too.
I send you love, blessings and wishes for a prosperous and abundant life!