You know I love to write and you can fall in love with writing too!
One of the world’s most respected spiritual authors, journalists and memoir teachers shares his three decades of secrets about how to engage your writing – from memoir to private journals – as a potent DAILY spiritual practice.
Get your free recording by clicking on the banner below. Hurry, it won’t last long.
Mark is a bestselling author, teacher, and speaker whose work focuses on personal awakening and creative excellence through self-inquiry and life writing. Mark’s other credentials include:
- He is an award-winning author of five books and worked with Sogyal Rimpoche on The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying.
- Collaborated with Andrew Harvey on Dialogues with a Modern Mystic.
- His first book published in 1996, Sex Death Enlightenment: A True Storybecame an international bestseller published in 10 countries.
- He was nominated for two Books for a Better Life Awards.
- A featured blogger for Psychology Today, Purple Clover, and the Huffington Post.
- He has contributed to numerous anthologies and publications including The New Yorker, O: The Oprah Magazine (contributing editor), The New York Times Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, Yoga Journal, Details, The Saturday Evening Post, AARP, Tricycle: The Buddhist Review.
- He is on the faculty of the The Omega Institute and The New York Open Center.
- He teaches transformational writing workshops around the U.S. and in Europe.
- He is the Creative Director of V-Men (with Eve Ensler), an organization devoted to ending violence against women and girls.
What more can I say? Hurry and get your free link today.
I send you love, blessings and wishes for a prosperous and abundant life!