It’s recently been reported time and time again that many people in the medical field are experiencing a renewed, unique intelligence of energy in their healing profession.
Discovering a universal healing intelligence is something that, for the general public, needs time to be absorbed.
Solomon Speaks On Reconnecting Your Life is a book about this universal intelligence. It was written by chiropractor, Dr. Eric Pearl and co-authored by Frederick Ponzlov, actor, acting teacher, director and writer.
The book is filled with a revealing montage of channeled messages delivered through Ponzlov by a loving spirit named Solomon.
These authors provide evidence of these channeled messages spanning many years.
They reveal Solomon’s message about their life’s purpose as bringing light and information to the world. They were to connect a spiritual heart to a spiritual existence and reconnect to who they are.
Those of us thriving in the metaphysical world understand the beautiful gift that these two friends are blessed with.
It’s a gift that gives life to our knowing and being.
As the words popped off the page at me, I felt like the messages they shared were my own. I hung on each word and every message on a very personal level.
Solomon’s gift through the written word gave me renewed insight that might resonant with you. Here are a few tidbits:
- Releasing my need for power (ego-driven), allows access to a purer energy form.
- Open my eyes and reach into my heart – all the answers are there.
- A cosmic shift in well-being and getting back to who I am is occurring.
- My ability to understand the energetic power within myself is waiting to emerge.
- I should reach for this higher power because it’s always available to me.
- When I learn to shift my perception, I can rejoice when obstacles occur because they are truly blessings.
The authors remind us that, “If you read this book, you are changing too.”
Meet Solomon through Solomon Speaks and see if you too can discover the unique universal intelligence hidden within the depths of your heart and soul’s purpose.
I send you love, blessings and wishes for a prosperous and abundant life!
(NOTE: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received the book from Hay House for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience. )