Last week I wrote several blogs on genetically modified/genetically engineered (GMO/GE) foods. Even though I thought I was ready to dump my research on these widely speculated products, the universe would have none of this. GMO/GE, why did I ever go down this rabbit hole?
Since the universe isn’t done with me learning more about GMO/GE foods, I’m sharing a compelling movie that coincidentally (or not) came to me called “Thrive, What On Earth Will It Take” that educated me a little more about these secret foods and how they appeared on our store shelves.
Is it true that, sadly, it’s all in the name of profits and filling the deep pockets of a few? As naive as I’ve always been, I’d like to think this wasn’t true but I have no where else to go to prove it’s false.
This movie, currently “free” viewing to the public for a limited time, tells the story about the history of GMO/GE foods. It is produced by Foster Gamble (Gamble descendant of Procter & Gamble) and his wife. Here are a few bits n’ pieces from the movie:
- Gamble chose the science route and discovered a flow of energy which is where his research took flight.
- He shares a vast amount of information about this free flow of energy and its common structure through the ages.
- He discusses his discoveries with many leading scientists, military officers and physicists.
- He reveals the unending turmoil faced by a number of inventors and engineers who’ve tried to bring life to this technology and how their livelihood was threatened (Tesla, Trombly, Bedini, Mallove and more).
- Gamble shows the history of the Federal Reserve and the elite families and bankers monopolistic power that has taken control of our lives.
Is everything Foster Gamble shares in this movie true? I don’t know. I’ve chosen to believe it is without doing my own research. Shame on me because that’s how people like me get controlled by them (elite families and bankers), and then I go around crying “poor, poor pitiful me”.
I hope you can find two hours out of your day to view this spectacular eye-opener. One of the best discoveries for me in this movie is a quote Gamble shares by Henry Ford – “It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” Follow the money which always leads to the masterminds of the plot.
Make your own judgement, but please share your comments with little old naive me. There are many “debunkers and skeptics” out there about the information contained in this movie. Are you one of them and why?
Click the link above or CLICK HERE to get access to the movie for viewing online.
I send you my blessings and wishes for a prosperous and abundant life … now!