I’ve been so shrouded in negative thoughts most of my life, soured by life’s curve balls, that I’ve decided to take a stand and change the way I think. I’m more than ready to create a life of more abundance than I already have. If I can do it, I know you can do it too!
One way I’m changing my thoughts is by taking the course, Science of Mind. The other way I’m changing is by using a great exercise I learned to do from Carol Liaros at an Intuition session yesterday.
The exercise is about how to create abundance in my life. Here’s what she told me to do to experience a breakthrough in creating an abundant life:
- Get a pad of paper.
- Make a list of what I want to come into my life.
- Once I have created the list in item #2 above, create my personal “I Am” affirmations.
- If I like, I can categorize them in groupings of Business, Career, Relationships, Spirituality, Self-Esteem, Personal Power, Investments, Income, etc.
- Leave the pad alone for a few days or a week and re-edit the original affirmations, if needed.
- Once I’ve refined my list, I need to get a journal.
- Using two pages per affirmation – one page for the statement and one page for a picture I will draw mirroring my “I Am” statement (use lots of color). Never mind that I don’t feel like I’m creative enough to draw, as Nike says, Just Do It!
- Finally, read out loud every affirmation page and review each picture.
- Close the journal and check back every so often to see if anything has materialized.
Here are a few of the affirmations I’m starting to create:
- I am experiencing the richness of consciousness
- I am surrounded by spiritual friends
- I am creating spiritual experiences that I write about
- I am receiving abundant amounts of money to care for my family
- I am giving money to others
- I am in possession of a powerful, growing financial portfolio
- I am purchasing a new, more powerful computer
- I am enjoying traveling around the world
- I am able to see all auras in their full, colorful layers
- I am intuitive
Carol tells me that this process works because it uses both the left and right side of my brain. My left side needs lots of data; hence the affirmation on the left page of my journal. The right side needs lots of creativity; hence the colorful drawings on the right hand side of the journal.
I must get busy and create my drawings. This should be fun and I hope to share more of my creating a world of abundance!
I send you my blessings and wishes for a prosperous and abundant life!