Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too.
I spent my day today trying to smile about everything. I even tried to smile while brushing my teeth – a very difficult feat.
I had just read something about how smiling could change my life. Here’s the result of my smiling exercise:
- Jettisoned my body out of stress
- Made me look younger
- Lowered my blood pressure (I heard this from my Doc)
- Made positive, successful and confident people wonder why I was so happy
- Shifted my mood from negative to positive
- Drew others to me
- Made me laugh thinking about how goofy I must look
- Took the sting out of saying “I’m sorry”
As they say, smile and the whole world smiles with you. Try it, it works!
Until tomorrow, join me right back here for Blogtalk Friday.
As always, I send you my blessings and wishes for a prosperous and abundant day.