Barbara Wren, author of Cellular Awakening, wrote a beautiful article about a year ago titled “Need to Revive Your Energy? Learn to dance with the rhythms of nature“.
In essence, this article is a beautiful expose about detoxifying our bodies during the day/night cycle. This article was written for the Heal Your Life website, and it coincides perfectly with my last few articles about my body and the importance of caring for my cells.
Here are a few points Barbara makes about the cell functioning of my body:
– During the daytime is when sodium and calcium enter my cells and push out potassium and magnesium.
– My cells become more acidic and toxic as each moment throughout my day passes.
– Sodium and calcium build-up throughout the day and potassium and magnesium become diminished which leads to tiredness and the need to sleep.
– At night is when I have a build-up of toxicity in my cells which is why it is critical for me to get a good night’s sleep and naturally allow my body to cleanse itself.
– While I sleep, the sodium and calcium (she adds “under the attractive influence of the moon“) move out of my cells.
– Once the sodium and calcium move out, potassium and magnesium then move back in to my cells.
– While I sleep and the sodium and calcium leave my cells, they also bring with them toxicity.
– I’m a happy camper once this sodium and calcium are out of my cells, but the toxins then enter my lymphatic system.
. . . . READ MORE here to find out about the most important next steps for my body to become fully functional to dance with nature’s rhythm.
She explains that every hour we sleep before midnight is worth two hours of sleep after midnight. I guess I better quit making fun of my husband’s napping during the day and do a little of my own napping to naturally allow my body to detoxify.
It feels so good to get in touch with my body and the energy I’m learning to give back to myself through my thoughts, actions and reactions.
Until tomorrow, I’ll see you right back here for Blogtalk Friday.
I send you my blessings and wishes for a prosperous and abundant day.