I’m putting energy into my thought account. I’m doing this by focusing on things I can control, not fretting about what I can’t control. Here’s what I can’t control:
- Make others change their lives
- Worry about what others think about me
- The chaotic economy
- Think that I’m going to get cancer or some type of illness
- Worry that tomorrow will never come
The good news is, here are five things I can control to add to my thought account:
- Learn to make positive changes to my life
- Become aware of my emotional stress and the way I react to this stress
- Be consciously aware of past mistakes to manifest changes in my life
- Choose to focus on my self-transformation journey
- Promote others who have led the way before me and learn from them
Bruce Lipton says it so well in the video below. It made me realize that I need to focus a lot of my attention on what I can control to increase my account and conserve my energy. I’m only depleting my account by focusing on what I can’t control.
It made me sad, mad and happy at the same time to think I was spending too much time depleting my thought account over things I can’t control.
I’m now feeling lighter and richer by putting positive thought energy into my account. What’s your energy deposit today?
I send you my blessings and wishes for a prosperous and abundant life.